- Use them as is on an antipasti platter, in salads or sandwiches
- jar them with some extra virgin olive oil
- Freeze them for use in the winter months
- turn them into a “pesto” which can be used over pasta, on bruschetta, as a sandwich spread, an accompaniment to meat or fish… Oh just make it! When you taste it you will see the versatility of this.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- handful of Fresh Basil Leaves
- Handful of Fresh Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Put the garlic into the bowl of a food processor and process until minced. Next add the tomatoes, the basil and parsley.
Pulse until evenly chopped.
Add the olive oil and pulse until you get the consistency you want. If you are using for bruschetta use less olive oil, if you are using it for a sauce use a little more. Use as you like. Any left over can be frozen. Try freezing the pesto in ice cube trays and add it to soups or stews.